Monday, January 9, 2017

JUGS New Stuff


Hi peeps!  I had a low-key weekend, only did a wee bit of stamping, and it was easy stamping as well!  I needed several thank you cards, so I did some assembly line-style stamping using the new SAB set, So Very Much and the new Occasions catalog set, Perfect Mix:


I love the little puns in the Perfect Mix set!  I stamped the graters with Basic Black ink on different colors of the Festive Birthday DSP, then stamped the "Thank You" in white craft ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I did add a little shading with some ink and an aquapainter on each one.  The Pumpkin Pie one got some enamel dots as an embellishment in the lower left corner:


And the Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise ones got a thin strip of Basic Black cardstock as their embellishment:


Fun, quick and easy to make!  And since these are new stamp sets, I am entering them in Just Us Girls' "New" challenge:


Thanks for popping in today!  Have a blessed day!

My little snow angel!



Project Details
Stamps So Very Much (2017 SAB), Perfect Mix (2017 Occasions)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Basic Black, Festive Birthday DSP
 Ink Craft White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo
Accessories Enamel Dots, White Embossing Powder
Tools     Heat Tool, Aquapainter

10 comments:

Wendy said...

These cards are so pretty in all the different colors, LeAnne! I love the Perfect Mix set but have not gotten it yet....hopefully next order! Your little snow angel is just as cute as your lovely set of cards! TFS and stay extra warm today! Burrr!

Dawn Tidd said...

Bold, bright and simple...my favorite cards! These are just "grate" LeAnne!

Kampin' Karen said...

Yes, your snow angel is as cute as your cards. It's fun to make easy cards...that's what I did yesterday and put it on Connie Stuart's FB page weekend challenge. Have a "grate" week!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Such an adorable snow angel:)
These Thank You cards are wonderful. I love that script on the thank you and embossed in white it just pops off the card.

*Vicki* said...

These are super cute!! I really love the punny sentiment stuff!! :) LOL!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful thank you cards LeAnne and a sweet snow angel!

Linda Callahan said...

Cute as can be! Great thank you cards!

Paradise Stamper said...

Awesome, love the puns too! Cute card!

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty cards! Love the sentiment! I thought the thank you was a die cut! Great stamping/embossing! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Michelle said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing these cute and quick cards on the DSP. I was wondering how this set would look white embossed on DSP. Now I know!